Please pray God puts ### in the right place today. ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray God puts me in the right place today. I need money, work. I need to know if going east is the right move.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for decision making .jpg
    quote prayer for decision making .jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for this in Jesus' name. May the Father's will be done. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my path easily. also feelign depressed. always so heavy. lOrd pelase otch my ### heal ehr let her liv elogn life heale dby yur stripes ### nd ### too and### randhis fmaily and my###
Replies
10
Views
328
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
290
🔥 Still have 7-8 hrs driving, safety, angels, favor, Ps 91:11-12, Heb 1:14. Please help me get a slow coolant system leak fix once I find a place and settle in and before work starts -- have to drive very easy right now, high rpm's put too much pressure on and have to add water every 75 miles...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom