Please pray God makes a way for us to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please pray God makes a way for us to move back north and reunite ### family. Please pray God reconcies ### relationship w ### kids dad. Please. Thank u
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray that God makes a way so that I can see ### more and spend more time with ###. And please pray that God blesses this relationship. Please pray God blesses me to stay in contact with ###, and that this relationship goes well. Please pray that my relationship with ### gets better.
Replies
6
Views
242
I pray Jesus Christ and all of heaven make it better for ### the only one too. I pray he makes this rape to stop. Amen and Amen in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
643
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom