Please pray God heal my body from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please I come to you for healing throughout my body I pray that you can place your hands and angels all around me with healing power in the mighty name of JESUS AMEN!! Please Lord heal me ease up the pain and fear in Jesus name AMEN!!!
Replies
7
Views
159
Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Heal me, LORD, and I'll be healed.
Replies
7
Views
436
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom