Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter crissie83
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crissie83

Guest
My mother is in the hospital Intensive Care Unit with pneumonia. She's been there since Tue night and she is still not doing good. I would like to ask prayer for her healing and getting to come home, and also for my strength because I'm a single parent of a 6-year-old.
 
I will pray for you. I also have a ### year old and I know that alone is a lot of stress at times.
 
Oh Dear Friend. Prayers for you and your mother both. May God protect you and give you the strength to carry on as you continue to care for your family.

Amen and Amen
 
Father I pray for healing and pneumonia to be cured, Father lay hands upon your child and return her home to be with her family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Please Lord heal this woman of pneumonia.

May her lungs clear, and may her breathing

get better in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. I once received a vision of Jesus’ healing, and we held on to that hope. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since mid-March, she has been in...
Replies
12
Views
305
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. Through rehabilitation, she showed signs of improvement, and we continued to trust in Jesus’ healing. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over...
Replies
10
Views
262
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. She has been working very hard in rehabilitation and has always believed that Jesus would heal her. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March...
Replies
6
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom