Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nellydeluna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nellydeluna

Guest
Please pray for my ###, he was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery now he will start with quimo. It's been really hard for the family to accept this. Please God help us to stay strong and positive.
 
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN.
 
God heal ### in Jesus name from cancer, help in Jesus name. Lead them not into temptation. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for the family to be able to accept this reality that their family's member is diagnosed with cancer. Please bless them with strength, peace, love, and joy. Please help them to be a good support for ### and let them to come to You and ask Your help and healing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Stay strong in the Lord may your family receive comfort. Amen.
 
Lord God I pray for this brother. May the

Lord heal him of his cancer. Give him

and the family the strength to cope with

this disease in Jesus name I pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad, ###. His doctors diagnosed him with cancer, sepsis, and they’re certain of inevitable death. I can’t accept that and refuse to give up but he needs a miracle! Please pray!
Replies
7
Views
149
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
220
Rocket needs a miracle. Our seven year old black lab mix, he’s a rescue. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer two months ago and has begun to take a turn for the worse over the last few days. Our dogs are like family to us, and we will go to bat for them when they need us. We have been to...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom