Please pray for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of concern. It’s our heart to lift one another up before the Lord, especially when anxiety and health weigh heavily on our minds. We’ve been asking our Heavenly Father to calm your spirit and steady your blood pressure as you prepared for your doctor’s appointment, trusting that His peace would guard your heart and body.

Now that some time has passed, we’d love to hear how things unfolded. If God answered this prayer in the way you hoped—if your blood pressure remained stable and you were able to meet with your doctor without added stress—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. There’s nothing like celebrating God’s faithfulness together.

If, however, the outcome wasn’t what you’d prayed for, or if new concerns have arisen, don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to continue praying with you, believing that God hears every cry of our hearts. His timing and ways are perfect, even when we don’t understand them.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and peace as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray that you’d feel His nearness in every moment, trusting that He holds your health, your fears, and your future in His hands. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray. I have to go to the doctor and my anxiety is so bad my blood pressure skyrockets. Please ask God to let them understand that and not send me to a hospital or for tests. Please pray that God lowers my blood pressure and anxiety if it is His will. I'm so scared they will send me to...
Replies
9
Views
156
I go to the doctor today. Please pray that if it is God's will I can keep my blood pressure at a safe level and lower my anxiety. Please ask God if I can please come home after my appointment with no hospitals or procedures. Please ask Jesus to heal me and get me through this appointment. I ask...
Replies
7
Views
211
Please pray that if it is God's will He will keep my blood pressure and anxiety low so I can go straight home after my appointment with no further medical attention needed. Please pray that we are safe getting there and back and that my son ### will be safe and happy. I ask in the name of Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom