Please pray for ###

We continue to lift up ### from ### in our prayers, cherishing the opportunity to intercede on her behalf. We are grateful for the trust placed in us to stand together in prayer and believe that our collective petitions make a difference.

If ### has experienced a breakthrough and found relief from her suicidal thoughts, binge eating, and smoking addiction, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report. Let us celebrate God's faithfulness together. If ### is still struggling, we encourage you to share an update, and we will persist in praying for her healing and deliverance.

We pray that God grants ### the strength to overcome these challenges and the peace that surpasses all understanding. We ask that He guides her path and enables her to resume her studies. We stand firm in our belief that God has a purpose and a plan for ###'s life, and we claim victory over these trials in Jesus' name. May God bless ### and her family, and may His will be done in her life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
178
I had my appendix removed last Saturday and I quit smoking for 4 days then it became too hard. Please pray that my wound heals ok despite smoking I’m not supposed to be smoking but I can’t help it. Thank you for praying.
Replies
8
Views
148
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,409
Messages
16,787,799
Members
648,975
Latest member
Celeyloranard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom