I’m ###. My mom is a hoarder and she saved so much stuff in my house for ### years and I had to help her get rid of some of it. I’m exhausted and have not even set up my Christmas tree yet. Please, pray for me as I feel a bit dizzy and tired and have anxiety and feel depressed. Pray for my physical and emotional and mental health. I beg you all. Thank you
God is with you. I pray that he may show you that he is there. Believe in him and he will give you rest.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
106
Hi everyone please pray to Jesus Christ for me to heal inside and outside, my partner passed away one year ago and I’m mentally and physically not ok 💔😢, I’m pray to Jesus Christ my arms heal and my teeth heal too , hopefully a speedy healing recovery and no infection or scarring and my teeth...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom