I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Please help pray for me for immediate financial help. Iam facing an urgent financial need, and I don't know which way to turn. I have bills, debts and obligations that are pressing down on me today. Iam stress. Lord. I ask for Your immediate provision and a financial miracle. Your Word promises...