Please pray for ###

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray that my call that gets audited by my team leader is good and I don't get into any problems. Please pray for me that I get a promoter again and not a detractor. Please, I don't want any negative survey.
 
Please pray that my call that get audited by my team leader is good and I don't get into any problems. Please pray for me that I get a promoter again and not a detractor. Please, I don't want any negative survey.

God help this person and bless this person to prosper in the thing he asked in the name of Jesus!
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray his music audition goes well, give him confidence, self esteem and to grow taller
Replies
7
Views
138
Heavenly Father, i pray silent requests and for ###'s audition... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
133
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That my son is okay and...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom