Hello everyone,
I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
I had an awkward encounter with my friends ### and ### last sunday, and i said goodbye too many times due to my social anxiety, ### and ### said it's okay, but i departed worrying that they could get mad or annoyed, please pray for me that the next time i see them and meet them, their response...