Please pray for wisdom for treatment of my great ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heusler

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for wisdom for treatment of my great nephew who lives with me. He is only ### and has had severe behavior problems for years. Pray wisdom for his grandparents who make decisions regarding him. And pray for him to get right conscience so he knows right from wrong. Thanks, I know God will answer in a most amazing way!
 
Dear Child of the Most High God, God bless you! It is a great honor that I join in bringing your petition to the Throne Room of the Creator of the Universe through this prayer.

Let us join in prayer that God will hear your prayer request and may he continue to guide and bless his people. Thy perfect will be done for your glory, O Lord. In Jesus' most Holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father hear this prayer and act in Your sovereignty. May You be near and may we be ready to live for You. Help ### in Your Son's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
136
My ### cut my hours and then blocked me from taking a job I had lined up elsewhere. He say he needs me, yet he only wants me to work two days a week. God, please vindicate me and set things right. Please pray that the ### cannot create a record of my mistakes. Please pray that there won't be a...
Replies
15
Views
355
I had a botched treatment and have been left with deep holes and scars on my face. They really make me self-conscious and I have been trying all types of treatments and creams to fix it but it’s so bad. Please help me, I know that God can heal me in Jesus’ mighty and almighty name. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom