Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Hello everyone,
I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Prayers for ### crows law to be implemented in my country to seperate between locals and foreigners and to treat the foreigners just like how the blacks were treated in America where the white are seperate from the black. Then won't American be hypocrite treating blacks different by segregation...
Father, I pray for wisdom and protection and paying clients to help, and for my divorce to happen super fast, no delays, and to understand more about nutrition, photography, and my fret board in JESUS name, amen.