Please pray for ### who seems to ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus guide my daughter who seems to be struggling in her new job with extremely long hours, no rest and lack of direction. Bless her managers so that they can guide her well, keep her healthy in mind and body and you be her mentor and guide. Holy Spirit inspire her that she works well and...
Replies
6
Views
392
Please pray for ###, whose website was found with him asking for a kidney. I don’t know him but I am too young to give a kidney, but one of his requests was for me to pray for him and I need your help find him a donor.
Replies
9
Views
237
I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom