Please pray for ### who is traveling to ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyf
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyf

Guest
Please pray for my boyfriend who is traveling to the United States; he has made it to Texas and has his journey continuing to San Francisco, CA, that he has protection and guidance to make it back home to his family. I so appreciate this. I have been praying to God and the Virgin for his safe return. So let it be God's will... Thanks
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear CYF,

I am praying to JESUS that your ### will be safely reunited to his family.

Please, don't pray to the virgin (I imagine that you mean Maria, Jesus' mother) because Jesus is our only mediator, advocate between God and men.

.

In the Bible, John14:14 Jesus says: "Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus", I Thimothy 2:5

May the Lord bless you too!

In Christ,

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for my husband who is traveling now and I could not contact.
Replies
8
Views
314
I ask for prayers for ### husband who is traveling now.
Replies
10
Views
588
Prayer Request for My Son 🙏🏻 Please pray for my son as he travels. May God bless him, protect him, and keep him safe throughout his entire journey. May God guide every step he takes, surround him with His angels, and protect him from any danger or harm. I pray that God gives him peace...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom