Please Pray For Very Good News

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I hope I did not make a mistake. Okay God I really was having such a bad day and I desperately needed to talk to some one professional to help me find out if the man I love was being genuine over his ex by his behaviour. Please pray he was NOT being genuine and that I get email reply from her soon. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please send the Holy Spirit to give this person understanding. I praise you because the truth makes us free in Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Regarding the rent arrears last year, I sent a letter to the landlord about my financial hardship and such. The property manager stated, "let's get you a voucher; you need an active lease to get a voucher." Since I was really eager to get the arrears settled, I signed the lease thinking (active...
Replies
7
Views
136
Please in Jesus's name pray for God to guide me as to what to do and where to go, if anywhere, regarding a health issue. As you may recall, I am just getting over a COPD exacerbation-- or am I really? I still don't feel 100%. Last night I had some alarming symptoms, but this afternoon except for...
Replies
9
Views
320
As you may recall, I had an incidental finding of carotid artery calcifications on the CAT scan of my jaw. Today I saw the vascular specialist. He was VERY kind and reassuring. He scheduled me for a carotid artery ultrasound. [###]. If the plaque is under 70%, the treatment is Lipitor, which...
Replies
18
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom