Please pray for us to be able to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for us to be able to get out of debt we have struggled with the last ### years. Please help us not to lose our possessions but for our life to turn around so we are in a position to help others.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
239
I HAD CALLED OUR SUPERINTENDENT YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE A CREW HERE TO HELP SHOVEL SNOW AND CLEAR THE AREA BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET I AM VERY FRIGHTENED AND ALSO VERY CONCERNED TOO I ASKED HIM TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WHOEVER CAN HELP ME SHOVEL THE SNOW AND...
Replies
17
Views
488
Please help me pray, that God would still give us good health, keep us far from sickness, and give us long life so we can be with our family and loved ones. May He give us guidance and protection every day. I pray that my husband will get a call soon so he can board and go back to work, because...
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom