Please pray for ### to work in the office without

Shinali

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### to work in the office without opposition from ###, ###, ###, ###, and the whole staff. They are so jealous with me.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her fear plz have Mercy on her n DELIVER her from all evil things let spirit of fear GO OUT OF HER RIGHT NOW FILL her with ur COURAGE n BOLDNESS BLESS everything that she does n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###. I am working in ###. Where I am working my senior officer giving burden in my work. They give extra work. I have small daughter and old mother. I have to look after them. Please pray for my work in office.
Replies
4
Views
198
LIFE I FIND MY PAPERWORK FORMS TO FILL OUT MY MONTHLY SAWS REPORT MAKE A PRINTED COPY OF MY WORK CHECK STUB GREATLY.I GET NEW SUPPLIES FOR THE OFFICE SECRETLYYYY THE OFFICE IS A SECRET GREATLY WHAT I DO IS ALWAYS SECRET AND WHAT I GET DONE GREATLYY PERIOD PERMANETLY. THE OFFICE ITS CLEAN ENOUGH...
Replies
10
Views
150
All Honour Glory and Ptaise to my Lird and Savior Jesus Christ and God the Fathet. Scripture reads to “ pray without ceasing” I am doing my best to follow that word as I continue to petition for my relocation the funds to make that special visit and my friends in restriction of his bank account...
Replies
17
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom