Please pray for ### to get back ...

Rillash

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### to get back to the States and get his flight ticket and his custom package fee paid for. Also that he can get something to eat soon. Pray that God will bless his trip back to the States and be safe and gets home safely. thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for your prayers we appreciate you and pray God bless all of you. But ### is getting weak and sick please pray that God will bless ### soon with food and a way home.
Thank you ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please continue to pray for ### he needs to get back to the States to his family please soon as possible. And to thank you for your prayers.
 
Please pray for ### he needs to get back to the States quickly as soon as possible in God's Name please pray for him to return to his family very soon. I pray that God will let ###'s trip back Will be a safe journey back home soon please pray. Thank you for your prayers. Praise God!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
190
GET BACK SATAN ### ### COMES HOME 🏠 NOW SAFE GREATLY I GET THE CAT CATIO BUILT FREE HELP GETTING THE ### DONE FREE..LIFE IN MY FREE NEW HOME COMES THRU TODAY WHERE MY CATS WANT TO STAY HOME WITH ME GREATLY I CAN HAVE PACE HARMONY IN MY LIFE I GET MY PASSPORT MY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERES...
Replies
10
Views
190
Life into existence 💯Fold greatly my life is favored with the favor I earned as a positive charge greatly favored for my name to b great Specifically in favor to get a Fine Ass Guy a BOAZ SPECIFICALLY BOAZ PREFERABLE LA LOS ANGELES I GET A PLACE IN LA MY AIM ACCURACY IS GREAT NOW PERIOD...
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom