PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO BE ALOT ALOT BETTER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO BE ALOT ALOT BETTER PHOGENIC AND FOR ME TO TAKE AMAZING STUNNING PHOGRAPE EVERY TIME PICTURE IS TOOK OF ME THAT I WILL BE AMAZED PUT FRAME LORD GRANT ME PLEASE THE PHOGRAPHES OF MY SELF I DESIRE EXEED MY EXPECTATIONS AMAZE ME LORD IN JESUS NAME ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I I ask you please please please bless me with brand new incredibly brand new incredibly incredibly young incredibly incredibly youthful incredibly incredibly ageless wrinkle free blemish free mark free scar free dent free pot hole free red veins...
Replies
8
Views
179
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please absolutely no no more disappointments hurt pain sadness sorrow disappointments with any any photographs any videos any selfies any Snapchat photographs Snapchat videos any videos calls that are taken of me please Lord that I need...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,182
Messages
16,807,879
Members
650,602
Latest member
Toosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom