Please pray for ### to be able to sleep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### to be able to sleep; lack of sleep is affecting ### badly. ### is stressed because of tests.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
104
I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
257
Pray that I'm able to sleep so that I can go to work. Pray for mind to calm down. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom