PLEASE PRAY FOR ### they found just cancer he.s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Account Closed
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### they found just cancer he.s stomach and this is like disaster to hole family amen pray pray =
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

ENCOURAGE HIM TO READ THE WORD OF GOD (DAILY) AND PRAY AND THANK THE LORD FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN HIS LIFE AND WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IN HIS LIFE. TEST AND TRIALS DO COME. BUT WE MUST SEEK THE LORD IN THEM ALL, FOR DIRECTION! GOD BLESS.... (GOD IS WAITING)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### is cured from her cancer, that she heals her health and spiritually. God bless us all.
Replies
7
Views
150
Pray for no errors to be found JESUS I filled yesterday you know all details LORD Please grant me my freedom AMEN THANKYOU So much that it has been granted I know and I BELIEVE THANK YOU SHALOM MELACHIM
Replies
9
Views
175
Please, please pray for my ### who has cancer and is having a PET scan on ###. Please pray that the cancer has NOT spread and is not invasive. We want him to be able to receive radiation as he cannot have surgery. He can’t have radiation if it has spread. Please please pray for favorable results...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom