Please pray for the safety of my youngest ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful quote from a book called Time with God for Mothers.

It is titled "A Mother's Prayer"

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him. To all who call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear him. He also will hear their cry and save them. Psalm 145:18-19

Lord, to know that you are ever near to me when I call upon Your name is both comforting and reassuring. May I always call upon You in truth. Protect my heart from any fears that take me away from your everlasting love. May You always be the desire of my heart. May I live each day with purpose and with a joyful gladness that only You can supply. May I forever praise You. Amen Thank you, Jesus, God's son....Amen...

(We can pray this prayer and substitute anyone's name for "I" and ", my, me"....)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest son ###, who needs FULL TIME JOB, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the interviews he should succeed and get full Job, with God blessed package. please pray he should get this Job. Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got job immediately.
Replies
12
Views
180
Once again l request to kindly pray for my youngest son ### as he has joined his B.Pharmacy and he is staying in a hostel now. Today he is complaining about it as he is not comfortable sharing rooms with others. l know only our Lord Jesus Christ can help him and be with him.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
12
Views
494
My ex husband recently got married and his new wife has had to drunken outbursts late at night while my son was a visit. I confronted my ex husband and he has doubled down on not creating a safety plan for my son. I want to pray for protection while my son is over there.
Replies
13
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom