Please pray for the safety and protection of my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikaylasmommy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the safety and protection of my children while they are not with me and I am unable to oversee their protection. Please pray that there is a hedge surrounding me against any evil or lies when we go to court on Monday ### for the permanent custody of my daughter. Please pray I am soon reunited with my children, and that until that day I am able to stay strong for them and avoid hatred and temptation to strike out against those who harm my children. Thank you so much in advance. God is the only way, he is in my heart and walking by my side and he has opened my eyes so widely to things I wish I could have seen without this horrible situation occurring.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless her situation with Your interference, protection, and guidance. And if it is according to Your will, please bless her family with reconciliation and reunification. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### (EMERGENCY?)???? ###?? FathrrGod Helps my Friend in Christ, ### was under Statanic Attack, he lost his Wallet at ###. FatherGod, HELPS that his wallet is return back to Him, Satantic Attack happen at the ### outside, without Notice, He lives ###. FatherGod ### Needs Your Protection and...
Replies
11
Views
242
Please pray for the safety of ###, a pet charity manager, and for her legal protection against bad people, she recently suffered a physical attack. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
159
I am requesting prayer as I am facing a very heavy and unjust situation due to a severe medical error. I have been deeply misunderstood by doctors. My severe chronic pain and physical injuries were completely mistaken for mental health issues. This led to wrong diagnoses and a heavy, incorrect...
Replies
9
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom