Please pray for the release of approved ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
10
Views
30
Lord I pray I hear good news praying I hear approved for my housing. Praying I hear approved for everything I applied for. Praying to hear good news all ###.
Replies
7
Views
122
Praying I hear I got approved for my housing this week. Lord please bless me I’ve been living place to place sleeping on floors. I’m just ready for my own apartment I’m ready to be happy again please Lord please let me hear approved this week
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom