Please pray for the quick passing of ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I WILL STA ON BENDING KNEES & BENDED ELBOWS ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR "FATHER"..AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to take my LMSW. I have been studying. I have been having a lot of fear and anxiety. I am praying for a passing score, calm spirit, comprehensive of exam questions, and obtaining the material I have studied and apply it to the exam for the most correct answers to pass the exam.
Replies
7
Views
189
Thank you all for praying for my family throughout this long season! My mother suffered from a thrombotic stroke and nasopharyngeal cancer, and after battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with Jesus on May 15. Her funeral service was completed smoothly yesterday (May 23). My whole...
Replies
9
Views
232
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom