PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PROTECTION OF MY FAMILY AND MY

LARY

Humble Prayer Partner
PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PROTECTION OF MY FAMILY AND MY ### TO DEAL WITH HER ADDICTION PROBLEM, SHE SMOKES A LOT ALSO DRINKING SOMETIMES. RETURN HER BACK TO GOD WHERE SHE WAS AT ONE TIME VERY STRONG AMEN AND AMEN!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I’m praying for protection for my ### she is at home with her mom who might be drinking I live ### away and I don’t know what to do I just need God protection around her tonight her mom just got out of rehab Friday and started drinking by Monday this happened last year also in a program for...
Replies
10
Views
235
I’m asking for prayers for protection, strength, and wisdom for my child and for me as I navigate a very painful family situation rooted in past abuse and generational trauma. I am standing firm in breaking harmful cycles and protecting my child, even when it’s difficult and misunderstood. I...
Replies
8
Views
309
### is Praying for protection against enemy attacks over my family and children, my finances. Praying for my business to be profitable and successful ~~ we need to make money for my children and I. We need the help of God to meet our financial stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom