Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of last week's interview. I am eager to hear an answer now! May God fill my heart and mind with Triumphant Faith, reassure me and grant me victory!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This week I found out a lot of things, Lord I ask you that you bring out what's true, noble and it's a bittersweet moment to know that people has shifting behaviours as is mentioned in your word that doble minded, I ask you mercy and grace towards me, and also to have right and correct payment...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please can you all pray for a miracle. My abusive ex-husband who left us when daughter was 7 weeks old, now 6 years later - is demanding contact through the courts. He is not a good man. Please pray for a miracle outcome.
Replies
8
Views
270
Last year, my visa request was denied, and it left me heartbroken. I have since reapplied and put in a lot of effort to do everything right. I’m now waiting for a response in two weeks, and I’m writing this prayer request because I don’t know what else to do. I’ve reached the end of what I can...
Replies
9
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom