Please pray for the pet scan of my mother. That will

Jennifer Sherpa

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the pet scan of my mother. That will determine whether she has to go further for chemo or not. May Jesus give us a clear report. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father. Grant your child the desires of her heart according to your perfect will and timing. We ask that the report will be favorable and that no further chemotherapy is required. We ask for death to the cancer cells. May this lady be healed from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. Grant peace and protection and send Holy angels to encamp around her. This we ask in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
331
Dear God, please help me to get a healthy & successful Pet scan today? I am beyond grateful to you for all your wondrous blessings!🙏🏾🫶🏾☮️✌️
Replies
7
Views
256
Please pray that my January CT and PET scans show my lungs have cleared, and that tumors have shrunk in my colon and liver so that surgery can proceed. It was all supposed to go ahead in December but last scans showed a spread to my lungs. I'm ### and have so much living to do. I love my life...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom