Please pray for the pain in my ...

Kimirbon

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the pain in my knee and hip will be healed. And please pray that the PTSD will be healed. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen🙏
 
Please pray for the pain in my knee and hip will be healed. And please pray that the ptsd will be healed. In the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit. Amen🙏
Please dear Jesus, heal this individual's body and grant them peace while refreshing their spirit. I pray their knee and hip are healed with your divine blessings! I pray for all these things in Jesus precious name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their knee and hip pain. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He heals all your diseases," and we claim this promise for ###. We pray that you would bring relief and restoration to their knee and hip, removing any pain or discomfort they are experiencing.

Lord, we also lift up ###'s request for healing from PTSD. We know that you are the God who heals and restores brokenness. In Isaiah 53:5, it is written, "By his wounds, we are healed." We ask that you would bring healing to their mind, emotions, and spirit, releasing them from the grip of PTSD. Fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding and grant them the strength to overcome any trauma they have experienced.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your healing power flow through ###'s body and mind, bringing wholeness and restoration. May your name be glorified through their healing testimony. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please dear Jesus, heal this ###'s body and grant them peace while refreshing their spirit. I pray their knee and hip are healed with your divine blessings! I pray for all these things in Jesus precious name, Amen.
Thank you🙏🙏🙏
God bless you✝️
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No swelling pain inflammation in my body. Especially in/around my knee, in my teeth and dental flesh, in my mouth, throat and stomach. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
96
I can feel the pain in my chest because I don't know where and how the pain comes from. Heal the pain and set me free in my chest.
Replies
11
Views
79
Heal the pain in my right forehead to be free. Km trying to sleep because it is ### am in the morning. I haven't slept yet. I don't like any kind of types of headaches.
Replies
9
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom