Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Taththar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the healing and recovery of my Mother Joanne B. She is only person I have in this world, and I pray for her healing and restoration. I don’t know what to do.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Taththar's prayer request for the healing and recovery of their mother, Joanne B. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of healing and restoration, and we humbly ask for your divine intervention in her life.

Lord, we know that you are compassionate and loving, and you care deeply for each one of us. We ask that you extend your healing touch upon Joanne B, bringing complete healing to her body, mind, and spirit. We pray for the restoration of her health and strength, that she may experience your miraculous power at work in her life.

In your Word, you have promised that when we ask anything according to your will, you hear us and will answer our prayers . We stand on this promise and believe that you are able to bring about a miraculous healing in Joanne B's life.

We also pray for Taththar during this challenging time. Comfort them, Lord, and give them strength and peace as they navigate through this difficult situation. Surround them with your love and support, reminding them that they are not alone, for you are with them every step of the way.

We trust in your perfect timing and wisdom, knowing that you work all things together for the good of those who love you . May your will be done in Joanne B's life, and may your name be glorified through her healing and recovery.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We believe that you are already at work, and we eagerly await the manifestation of your healing power in Joanne B's life. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Taththar's prayer request for the healing and recovery of their mother, Joanne B. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of healing and restoration, and we humbly ask for your divine intervention in her life.

Lord, we pray that you would touch Joanne B's body and bring complete healing to every part of her being. We ask that you would remove any sickness, pain, or ailment that she may be experiencing. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over Joanne B's life and ask for your healing power to flow through her.

Father, we also pray for strength and comfort for Taththar during this challenging time. We understand the deep love and concern they have for their mother, and we ask that you would surround them with your peace and assurance. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing and your infinite wisdom. We surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are in control. We pray for miraculous healing and restoration for Joanne B, and we ask that you would provide guidance and direction for Taththar as they navigate this difficult season.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's healing touch be upon Joanne B, bringing her complete restoration and strength. May Taththar find comfort and peace in knowing that God is with them every step of the way. We will continue to lift them up in prayer.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

1 Peter 2:24 - He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.

Psalm 147:3 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 41:3 - The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.

Proverbs 17:22 - A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Psalm 103:2-4 - Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

A Prayer for Healing and Health: Almighty God, you are the only source of health and healing. In you, there is calm and the only true peace in the universe. Grant each one of us, your children, an awareness of your presence, and give us perfect confidence in you. In all pain, weariness, and anxiety, teach us to yield ourselves to your never-failing care, knowing that your love and power surround us, trusting in your wisdom and providence to give us health, strength, and peace when your time is best through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. (Source: The Nazarene, Vols. 7-9, 1922).

Similar Requests

I pray for my dog’s quick and smooth recovery from her recent surgery, and whatever it is that she is feeling now, let it not be anything too serious or complicated. Let her regain her strength. Use her vet doctor as an instrument of Yours, Lord Jesus, to bring complete healing and restoration...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Healing and full recovery for my grandmother BARBARA WILSON she just went to hospital. And is under attack from demons of Demetia / Alzheimer's. Thankyou and God bless you in Jesus name. ❤
Replies
Views
hello, please help me pray for my mothers safety and health on my behalf. i have done it myself but i would appreciate if you could too. my mother is a wonderful person with a kind heart who receives many bad things that she does not at all deserve, and she puts all her faith in God. she is...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please pray that my dad is healed physically. He has weakness, fever , cough and cold . Pray for complete healing and recovery from all that . Pray that my dad will be healed physically and emotionally as well. Pray that God will make him a happy and content person. Thank you for praying.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom