Please pray for the family Expecially my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my husband g I have been married for 29 years I have endure verbal abuse and I am tired 😩 I suffer with a illness and I can't work I feel like just giving up but I know that would leave my family devastated I love my family I have been a caregiver for all my life I lost my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 2 sons that they may be free from all addictions & that they may find Jesus & have peace in there lives, may there relationships prosper & that my youngest son find a job that he loves 🙏🏼
Replies
Views
Need prayers for Family, Healing, Peace, getting closer to God and Protection from all evil. Prayers for my daughter for family, healing, financial, keep staying close to God my son's healing from diabetes his family stay close to God, my other youngest son for deliverance fr the hurting...
Replies
Views
My brother Deepak who is suffering from depression doing nothing all the time sleeping and beating my mother. There is no peace in the family. And my younger brother deep Pawan is struggling and to take care family because of less salary he gets only5000.
Replies
Views
Thank you Father. Please pray for a gal in whom I've had no real good reason to want or need. She's a mother of two and the youngest seems interested in me half the time but she does not. There have been rocky places and steps back at times, and now economic circumstances apply. Praying for a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom