Please Pray For The Families Who Lost Love Ones On ###/###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray, and lift up the victims, and families on this day Lord 9/11 that their souls are resting in peace, and that you, Father God, give their loved ones the strength, and courage they need to stay strong during their trials and tribulations....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN, AND AMEN!!!!! GLORY BE TO THE FATHER......THANK U JESUS I LUV U LORD ALWAYS
default_bow.gif
 
Father Lord, we remember ten years ago the world was in grieve because of the bombing on 9/11. We pray that you touch the lives of the ones were affected and continue giving them your grace and a love and a reason to carry on. We pray that you will always be with them, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
May the Love of Christ prevail always. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to You totally broken and exhausted. I never thought my marriage would come to this. First I ask that You please forgive my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness by the Blood of Jesus. Heal me of every imperfection sin or foolishness has caused in my life, marriage...
Replies
10
Views
401
Heavenly Father I come to You totally broken and exhausted. I never thought my marriage would come to this. First I ask that You please forgive my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness by the Blood of Jesus. Heal me, my son and my husband of every imperfection sin or foolishness has...
Replies
9
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom