A pray to receive accident claim appeal approval. I’m on short term disability for herniated disc, pinched nerve in my neck and right arm. I have not worked in several weeks. I really need this accident claim appeal approval. We sent all the information in that shows that this was an accident...
I’m asking for support in my prayer that the appeal hearing officer in my case sees clearly the undeniable facts and testimony that I submitted as nothing less than truthful and favorably approve my claim and my monies released expeditiously. Thank you God-in-me, In Jesus Name. Amen.
I ### am in need of prayer. I got laid off almost a month ago unexpectedly. I have been waiting to see if I get approved for unemployment and I am almost out of money. My creator I pray that u get approved for the unemployment benefits within the next few days so I can pay my bills. In his...