Please pray for ### that will start in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

Servant of All
Please pray for ### that will start in February. May God use this channel for young people to watch wholesome programs where Jesus is exalted and the lives of teens will be changed. Secular tv stations show too much violence, free sex and evil. Our youngsters need Christian programs where they will be taught in the ways of eternity and not in the world the flesh and the devil. Thanks for all your prayers. God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I get my citizenship approved and to start the process with ### in Jesus' name. Father, you know all the details of this prayer. I pray that I get to adopt 4 kittens as soon as possible. Thank you, please help me with the guitar in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
335
To all For over two and a half years I've been out of an horrific abusive relationship from my ex with my cat and belongings. I was conned years ago and my cat was also stolen who would have died of a broken heart thank God I've got my cat now. Please pray the Lord restores us with major...
Replies
11
Views
200
Jesus YOU see and know all things nothing is hidden. I like to have peace and love. I pray for this divorce to go fast and in my favor JESUS. Remember how much I love and have also suffered for you. Thank you. Please show mercy. I am not perfect. Thank you. Amen and Blessings LORD to you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom