Please Pray for ### that she finds herself ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Pray for ### that she finds herself a good man and leaves her lesbian relationship Pray that God brings a good man in her life Just because we are born n sin we do not have to live in sin..
 
Lord Jesus, we cry out for the Father's mercy. We cry out for deeper revelations from you, about you and about your will, and especially about how you love us. I ask that your great love would convict each of us to repentance, and that we would choose to be Christ's love to all who have sinned against us because of how greatly we have sinned against you. You forgive a multitude of sins, I ask that we would likewise be gracious and merciful. I ask that your holy fire will fill our hearts and let us truly understand our adopted sonship. Let us no longer have identity crises and have a form of Godliness but devoid of power. I ask in Jesus name, that the Holy Spirit come fill us with grace and empower us to live a life worthy of the Father. In Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
619
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
183
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom