Please pray for that my ### gets ...

Fothtar

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for that my ### gets better... I stay out of jail find a job... Also please pray for the world... It's in chaos Lord Jesus is coming back soon.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
295
I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
156
Please pray my ### gets to take more walks.
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom