Please pray for some ### individuals to ...

May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and adjust it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for the endless power struggle and strife that is constantly started and caused by the individuals around me in my life. The Bible specifically said pride leads to strife, which is a very bad thing.
Replies
5
Views
105
I don't feel like my prayers are being answered and sometimes I feel like I'm being punished, I feel excluded and left out from my own community and I'm praying I can find some new friends soon. Amen
Replies
8
Views
176
Lord, I thank You with a grateful heart for the gift of life and the privilege of purpose. Your Word says, “For I know the plans I have for you… plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11). I am thankful that my life is held in Your hands and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom