Core

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###. She is in the hospital in near kidney failure. Dialysis and medications are unfortunately not working. May God's healing hand touch her and may He guide her caretakers to the right treatment. Bless her family in this trying time.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took her to the hospital on Friday, she was fine the day before now the doctors are saying her organs are failing. I feel it in my bones it's not her time yet but my family is giving up and wants to pull her out of life support even so it's just been 5days. Please help me pray for her...
Replies
9
Views
114
Please pray for ###. He was my step sister's boyfriend at the time of her death. He is in the hospital from liver failure caused by alcoholism. He is ### years old. They are saying he might not make it through the night. He is not saved. Please pray that the Lord will spare His life and draw Him...
Replies
11
Views
63
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom