Please pray for ###'s sleep thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taegselemia

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###'s sleep thank you so much

Please also pray for ### to be able to have a Sozo very soon. Thank you!
 
Praying Proverbs 3:24 "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. "

Psalm 4:8 "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."

Psalm 3:5 "I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you."


Praising God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
410
Please pray that my daughter sleeps early. It’s been really rough these past few days. I’m recovering from a back injury and my husband is taking care of us. Sometimes it’s really frustrating. Going through all this. Please pray that God intervenes and our daughter starts sleeping early and...
Replies
7
Views
162
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom