Please pray for ###'s recovery from nervous breakdown and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###'s recovery from nervous breakdown and long-standing depression. MAY HE BE ABLE TO MAKE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AGAIN AND REALIZE THAT WITH GOD THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrote some time ago about my husband. The drugs he's on, the fidelity with other women, the staying out and not coming home nights. But today I need prayer for my mind and how his action towards me is trying to take me over. I have been putting up with this hell from my husband for five years...
Replies
7
Views
287
Dear Family Of God, Today I wish to bring before you an incident that occurred at my place of work concerning my then manager/neighbor and close friend. I don't know what really happened, but suddenly I broke down in tears in his office. Shortly thereafter I was whisked to a psychiatrist office...
Replies
7
Views
271
Please pray for me for comfort and strength and clarity. I'm having an extremely rough time with my marriage situation that I've requested prayer about and other things compounding, and I feel like collapsing.
Replies
11
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom