Please pray for ###'s health complaint on her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###'s health complaint on her left eye, for complete healing, her peace of mind and joy renewed. Thank you so much.
 
Lord, I lift up ###'s mother before you. Grant her healing in her left eye. Let her will become the same as your will. Show the doctors who will treat her wisdom and favor. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
395
Lord I come to thee to pray for my ###’s complete recovery. We thank you Lord for your mercy and answering our prayers. All glory to you O Lord. God please restore my ###’s health let your divine wisdom give her comfort and assurance that everything will be back to normal. Father God We are...
Replies
11
Views
233
Lord Jesus I come before thee to pray for my ###’s complete recovery from mild stroke. Let your healing hands heals every sickness in her body. May you give comfort and peace in her heart and mind that everything will go back into place. I pray for this through the mighty and powerful name of...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom