Please pray for ###'s health, a very ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend who has experienced a rare episode of dizziness. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon their body. Please bring comfort and peace to their mind, and let this dizziness be nothing serious. We trust in Your power and love, knowing that You are the Great Physician.

As it is written in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases," we stand on this promise and believe in Your healing power. We pray for complete restoration and health for our friend. May Your will be done in their life, and may they feel Your presence and peace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers, please continue praying for my health I've been at the ER, and lots of medicines in Jesus name I ask for divine healing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is suffering from nausea and dizziness
Replies
5
Views
135
Lord Jesus, I ask before thee that the result of my mother's ctscan is good, Lord God please take away her dizziness her pain, May your healing hand touches her and heal her, may you lower her blood pressure and get back to normal. I pray for these through the mighty name of our Lord Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
306
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom