Please pray for ###'s healing

Iris kanchan

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord.
Kindly pray for my mother. Her neck is totally block she can't eat and drink. She has tumor in her neck. Please pray... I can't see her like this. She is in pain all the time. Please pray for her life. Jesus give a new life to my mom.... please pray. I can't live without my mom. Please pray.
 
Praise the Lord.
Kindly pray for my mother. Her neck is totally blocked; she can't eat and drink. She has a tumor in her neck. Please pray... I can't see her like this. She is in pain all the time. Please pray for her life. Jesus give a new life to my mom.... please pray. I can't live without my mom. Please pray.
I have prayed for your mom. May God touch her and heal her. In Jesus Name amen
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
157
My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
99
  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom