please pray for ###'s financial income to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my fiance's financial income to be enlarged right now abundantly I command all my numbers on the lotto the lotto raffle the euro the euro raffle every scratch card I buy to right now all come up hit the jackpot now I command this to happen to me lord make it happen to me I declare in Jesus name wealth overtakes me right now in Jesus name's
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you Today because you're the Alpha and omega you know what me and my family are going through right now. I pray that my dad and mom get better jobs. I pray that you provide for my family financially. I know you are gonna do it for me for you are a trustworthy God...
Replies
10
Views
317
Please pray for financial income I am currently living in poverty, I want to buy books that talk about God and help others in this way please I am handicapped please pray that my father and mother will be good to me and give me ten euros to buy a book I really like God Bless you in mighty Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
281
MY NAME IS ### ### ###. I'M AN ARCHITECT BY PROFESSION 1. I NEED AN IMMEDIATE PERMANENT FINANCIAL SHIFT AND REGULAR INCOME THAT WILL NEVER RUN DRY, WHICH WILL ENABLE ME TO SAVE AND STOP BURROWING, IN ORDER TO PLAN MY LIFE BETTER. 2. I NEED LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEAS THAT WILL YIELD VERY...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom