Please pray for ###'s blood sugar dropped ...

Please pray for me, my blood sugar dropped too low and it’s very hard for me to focus and concentrate, makes you feel like you’re going to pass out. Pray for my sugar levels to be normal and healing for my adrenals, please. Thank you for the prayers! I need as many prayers as I can get going for me, please. Love you guys! Thank you for all your prayers and support 🙏🏻

God bless you and I pray He will not only correct your blood sugars but I pray He will go so far as to heal you completely of your diabetic problems... He can do that, you know... let us pray that be His will ijna
 
LORD, PLEASE find help to lead this man to healthy blood sugar levels. You know best Lord and I pray that you would send direction medically for his ailment of LOW BLOOD SUGAR. Please intervene in Jesus' name.
Amen.
 
You
Please pray for me, my blood sugar dropped too low and it’s very hard for me to focus and concentrate, makes you feel like you’re going to pass out. Pray for my sugar levels to be normal and healing for my adrenals, please. Thank you for the prayers! I need as many prayers as I can get going for me, please. Love you guys! Thank you for all your prayers and support 🙏🏻
You are healed in Jesus' mighty name. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. For ALL was overly paid by Adon Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, " Tam ve Nishlam !!!..." . Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
160
Today morning my mother went to sugar test and got fasting ###mg/dl and post lunch ###mg/dl. Please pray for my mother to get normal sugar levels. Due to financial problems and family problems her sugar levels got high. My ### yrs old brother won't go to job and torcher my mother for money. My...
Replies
9
Views
303
My ### had his blood work done yesterday. I asked in the name of Jesus that there is nothing wrong with his blood work and kidney. ### when he goes, I asked in Jesus' name that he will get good results. ### when he goes to the doctor, please pray that he will get good news. ### when he goes...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom