Please pray for ###. ###'s been really depressed lately.

Joujou23

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I've been really depressed lately and to make things worse, my ### just tragically passed away. Money has been really tough lately and my anxiety level has gone off the charts. I've been praying and hoping that you can pray for me too. Life is really tough right now.
 
Praying and to seek to have any other pray for you and feel free to see me in the private chats if you can if that will help you too !!
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God.

 

I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
80
Please pray for my partner, ###, he's been so confused lately regarding marriage. I just want everything to be good and that it will happen soon.
Replies
5
Views
327
My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom