Please pray for respect, honesty, and attention to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for respect, honesty, and attention to be paid in my relationship. Please also pray that my heart stops breaking.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 30:7: “Two things I ask of you, Lord; do not refuse me before I die.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Proverbs 30:7, Agur begins a heartfelt prayer by asking God for two specific requests. This verse reflects humility and...
Replies
10
Views
201
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 4:20: “My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon is speaking directly to his son, urging him to listen closely to his instructions. The phrase “pay attention”...
Replies
10
Views
347
Jesus please let my ### pay attention in class today and finish his work and not lose or break or get taken away his Nintendo. He shouldn't have taken it but I didn't want to fight with him. Please also let me be able to get a rental car today and our car repair not be that high. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom