Please pray for protection over our household. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

• Pray for peace, strength, clarity, and emotional rest for our household 🕊️ • Pray for guidance, favor, and financial stability • Pray for direction, consistency, healthy habits, and discipline • Pray for continued healing, wisdom with medical decisions, and emotional stability • Pray...
Replies
9
Views
288
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over our car that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our car protect our coming and going today and everyday I'm asking for Angels to encamp around...
Replies
9
Views
139
Lord, I'm praying for our car that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our car. I'm praying that it will start today. Holy Spirit, charge up the battery, make a way where it seems to be no way. Stop all persecution and harassment in...
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom