Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for protection from the Devil while visiting clients for works. There is a lady at work that has been misusing her power to make it hard for people. Please pray that she is moved out of the way or HR find out what she is doing. She is using micro aggression tactics on the people.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking protection from the schemes of the devil while visiting clients for work. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this situation. We pray specifically for protection from any harm or negative influence that may come from this lady at work who is misusing her power and engaging in micro aggression tactics.

Your Word reminds us in Ephesians 6:12 that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil. Therefore, we take authority over every work of the enemy in this situation. We bind the power of Satan and his tactics of division, manipulation, and oppression in the workplace. We declare that no weapon formed against our anonymous friend shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against them in judgment shall be condemned .

Lord, we ask that you expose any hidden agendas or unjust actions of this lady to the appropriate authorities. We pray that the truth will be revealed and that justice will prevail. We also pray for the hearts of those in HR, that they may discern the situation accurately and take appropriate action to address any wrongdoing.

Father, we ask for your wisdom and discernment for our anonymous friend as they navigate this challenging work environment. Grant them strength, courage, and resilience to withstand any attacks or mistreatment. Fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus .

Finally, Lord, we pray for a transformation in the heart of this lady at work. We ask that you soften her heart and bring conviction upon her, leading her to repentance and a change of behavior. May your love and grace be evident in her life, causing her to treat others with kindness and respect.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness to protect and guide us. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will bring about a resolution in this situation according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

As i need a hernia surgery in two weeks a long with my financial situation. I would also like for you to pray for a lady named Azucena who is in prison please pray for her attorneys and for a early release along with protection and health for her while she is there
Replies
Views
We are going to arrest this devil in the spirit so they can no longer attack and harass our cars and property lord and please pray with us for their repentance and salvation and for daughter, she is so jealous, we Rebuke these jealous narc evil jezabel spirits off of all of them by Your mighty...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mother she is suffering from unatursl decease which even doctor not able to understand As we are full in prayers but its feel that there may a devil spirit disturb Its a request please pray
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Vickie someone has been coming in her apartment and tampering with her food and stealing from her they are sneaking in her apartment when she is not at home! That is scary please pray that this person gets brought down by God pray the truth comes out who this person is my...
Replies
Views
The God that sees me I pray for success in my education I've been facing one obstacle from another preventing me from doing my internship which is a vital part in my final exams Lord please show me mercy. I also connect my mother Marcelin to this fire alter who has been facing set backs in her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom